2. Select the class you wish to adjust.
3. Click on the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and select to "Add Schedule".
4. Select the first date you wish to see the schedule take effect and select "Create Schedule".
5. You should now see the schedule appearing on your class page above your previous schedule. Here, edit the times/days as needed and then save the changes.
6. You may receive a prompt to "Shift" or "Do Not Shift" your lessons to accommodate for the change.
Choose "Shift" if you want all lessons starting on your new schedule date to be shifted to accommodate for the change in schedule.
Choose "Do Not Shift" if you wish to keep all lessons starting on the new schedule date to remain where they are now. Note - this may cause lessons to be removed depending on the changes you are making.
Alternatively, you can click the "Schedule View" button in the upper-right corner of the "Classes" page to drag and drop your classes to a new time slot.