Skip to content
To track and measure student performance on learning standards, you will first need to define the standard achievement levels. To add standard achievement levels:
For more information on Score Weighing, please refer to How to create Score Weights.
- From the Planbook Bar, select Grades.
- Click the Actions (3 dot) icon in the top-right menu.
- Select the Score Weighting option.
- Select an individual Class, or All Classes.
- Select the Add (+) icon for Standards to add each achievement level:
- ID - The ID will be used when entering the achievement level in student grades.
- Name - The name of the achievement level, such as "Meets grade level expectation".
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in the Score Weighting menu to save your changes..