Important! If you are a member of a Planbook school account, we recommend you first check with your administrator before adding students to your individual account. Students added to your account can only be accessed by you, so a better approach is to add students to the school account, where all teachers and administrators will have access as needed.
To add a student to your account:
- From the Planbook Bar, select Students > Manage.
- Click the Add Student (+) icon in top-right menu.
- Enter First Name and Last Name for the student. First and last name are the only required fields for a student.
- If desired, enter a Birthdate for the student. If you include a birthdate, you can set Planbook to automatically show student birthdays in your Plans and Reminders
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in top-right menu to save your changes.