Skip to content
To add classwork to your plans:
To learn more about student grades, please refer to the Grades Overview.
- From the Planbook Bar, select Classwork.
- Click the Add (+) icon in the top-right menu.
- Select the type of classwork:
- Assignment - An assignment often reflects formative work, such as in class work or homework.
- Assessment - An assessment often reflects summative work, such as a quiz or exam.
- Enter a Title for the classwork. The title will show in your plans and grades.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the classwork. The date range will control when the classwork appears in your plans, and the grade period that will include the classwork.
- If you will score student work on the classwork, enter the Total Points. The total points, along with the score weight, will be used in grade calculation.
- Select a Class for the classwork.
- If the class has score weighting, select a score Type for the classwork. The score weight, along with total points, will be used in grade calculation.
- If desired, enter a Description for the classwork.
- Select Standards for the classwork. You will be able to measure and track student performance on each learning standard added to your classwork.
- Select Attachments for the classwork. Classwork attachments will be available and viewable by students unless marked as private.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in top-right menu to save your changes.