Skip to content
To create score weights for your classwork:
For information on Standards Based Performance, please refer to How to measure Learning Standards.
- From the Planbook Bar, select Grades.
- Click the Actions (3 dot) icon in the top-right menu.
- Select the Score Weighting option.
- Select an individual Class, or All Classes.
- Select the Add (+) icon for Assignment and/or Assessment to add each score weight:
- Type - The name of the score category.
- Percentage - The percent (weight) of total grade for the score category. Note that the percentage total for all categories must equal 100.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in the Score Weighting menu to save your changes.