1. Locate the image on the web*, and right-click on it to copy the image location URL.
2. Edit your lesson, and click the "Insert/edit image" button in the lesson toolbar.
3. Use Ctrl+V (or CMD+V on Apple computer) to paste the copied image location URL into the "Source" field.
4. Enter an image description (displays if the image cannot be found).
To insert a picture or image into a lesson from your computer:
1. Open a lesson and click the "Attachments" tab.
2. Click the paperclip icon.
3. Click the "Upload New File" button.
4. Locate the image on your computer and select it.
5. Click the "Embed" button to place the image directly in your lesson.