Use this section to quickly set up reoccurring information in your plans, or create an outline to add to a class.
Add a Template:
First, click on the Go To menu and select "Templates".
1. Click the “Add Template” button towards the top of the screen.
2. Enter a name for your template in the blue bar at the top of the window.
3. Add a class or group of classes you wish to apply the template to by clicking the plus icon to the right of the "Class" heading. To add additional classes, click the plus icon again.
4. Use the drop-down menus to select the specific classes, days, and date ranges to apply your template to. In the below example, we have created our template for both the "Math" and "Science" classes in our schedule to appear every day for the entire year.
5. Enter text in the lesson editor boxes by clicking on a tab name and entering text. You can use as many tabs you have available to enter text for the template.
6. You can use the "Mark As Favorite" button at the top of the template window to save the template for quick access in the future.
7. When finished, click the check mark icon to save your template and apply that to your lessons. When saved, you'll be able to view or edit the template any time on the "Templates" page.
To apply a favorite template to a lesson at any time, open the action menu on a lesson and select
*Please note that a template will not overwrite an existing lesson.