1. Click Go To -> Classes.
You’ll see this screen:
2. Click on the “Add Class” button in the upper-left corner of the screen. Alternatively, you can use the "Schedule View" button in the upper-right corner of the page to schedule your classes by drag and drop.
Name – Enter your class name in the blue bar at the top of the window. Click the three-dot icon and select "Format" to adjust the way that class name appears in your plans.
4. Class Start/Class End - These are the first and last days you’ll see the class in your plans. Use the “Use First Day/Last Day” boxes to quickly select the same dates as your school year.
5. Class Color – The color your class will display in your plans.
6. Class Days – Use this section to select the days that the class will appear in your schedule, and the times the class will occur. Check the corresponding boxes for the days of the week the class will appear on and enter your times in the appropriate slots. Be sure to include AM or PM in your plans to help those sort correctly.
7. Collaborate – This section will allow sharing of your plans with other teachers using Planbook.com. For more information, please refer to the “Sharing” or "Copying/Linking" section of the Knowledge Base.
the apply/save button and your class will be created.
9. Go back to your main “Plans” page, and you should see the class appearing on the days/times you have scheduled.