1. Edit your lesson and click the "Insert/edit link" icon in the toolbar above the edit window.
2. Type or paste your link URL into the URL field. Use CTRL+C to copy and CTRL+V to paste. Use CMD+C to copy and CMD+V to paste if using an Apple computer.
3. Type in a name (such as "Math Games") into the "Text to Display" field. This is what you'll see when looking at your plans instead of the full link.
4. Set the Target to "New Window" if you'd like the link to open in a new window (to avoid leaving your planbook page).
5. Click "Ok" to save the changes.
6. Save your lesson and you'll see the link created.