Teachers can follow the below steps to add a new year -
To add a new school year to your plans:
1. Click on the Year drop down (upper left corner) and select "Add a Year".
2. Enter a school year name, first day, and last day for the new year.
3. Select the classes you want to copy from the current year by checking the boxes to the left of the class name, and click "Continue".
4. Select the class information you want to copy by checking the corresponding boxes, and click "Continue".
5. Select any U.S. holidays you'd like to include by checking the corresponding boxes, or by entering them in the list towards the right side of the screen. When you are finished, click "Add School Year".
To remove a school year completely:
1. Select the year you wish to delete by clicking on the school year name in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. When the year is active, click on the Go To menu and select "School Year".
3. Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the window and select "Delete Year".
To switch to another school year, click on the year name in the upper-left corner of the screen and select the year you wish to view, or click on the Go To menu and select "School Year" to switch from there.