1. Open your browser.
2. Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
3. Select "All Time" using the "Time Range" field.
4. Select "Browsing History", "Cookies and Other Site Data", and "Cached Images and Files".
5. Click "Clear Data". Please note - this will sign you out of most websites and you'll need to sign in again when you visit next. The above steps will NOT remove passwords you've saved.
6. Go to planbook.com, and before you sign in press Ctrl + F5 to refresh the page a few times or click the circular arrow button in the upper-left corner of your browser window.
For Mac users, use Cmd + Shift + R for Chrome, or Cmd + Option + E for Safari, rather than Ctrl + F5, to refresh your browser memory cache.
If this does not help, please reach out to us at email@example.com with the specific steps you are using to see this error.