To access the lesson bank, click Go To -> Lesson Banks.
1. Use the "Select Bank" drop-down menu and select to "Add Lesson Bank".
2. Enter a name for the lesson bank. This can be anything.
3. Click the apply/save button to save the changes.
1. While a bank is selected, click the "Add Lesson" button.
2. Enter your lesson information as needed.
3. Click the apply/save button.
1. Go to your lesson bank page.
2. Select the bank you wish to view using the Bank drop-down menu.
3. Locate the lesson you wish to add.
4. Use the action arrow (or right-click on the lesson) to move/copy/paste the lesson into your schedule as needed, or you can click the "Copy" button towards the top of the screen to copy or link a group of bank lessons into a specific class.
Copying/Linking Bank Lessons in Groups - Please refer to the "Copying/Linking Lessons from Lesson Banks" page under "Copy" for more information.