1. Click on the "Copy" button near the top of the screen.
2. On the left side of the screen, use the "Lessons" drop-down to select "Units".
3. Click the "From" drop-down to select "My Classes".
4. Use the "Year" and "Class" or "Bank" drop-down menus to select where to copy the unit from. You'll see the units appear on the left side of the screen.
5. Click on each unit you wish to copy. You should see those units highlighted when selected.
6. Use the "All Items" button on the left side of the screen to select which elements of the unit you wish to copy. By default, these are all selected.
7. On the right side of the screen, select the class you wish to copy the unit(s) into. Use the "Bank" option to select a specific bank to copy into.
8. Click "Copy Unit" or "Link Unit".
Copy - The items will be copied into your plans. Changes made to these items will not affect the source unit/lessons.
Link - The items will be linked in your plans. Changes made to these items WILL affect the source unit/lessons.