This section allows teachers to share a "View-Only" version of their plans with students, other teachers, or substitutes, and customize the elements that will appear when shared.
1. Click Go To -> Sharing Options.
2. Click on the "View - Students" heading if you wish to share with students or the "View - Substitutes" heading to share with substitutes.
3. Enter a "View Key". This will serve as a simple password and can be anything you want. Share this with anyone you wish to allow to access this view using the login on the main page of Planbook.com.
3. Choose the information you wish to make available by clicking the "View Information" field and checking the items.
Use the "View Status"
field to adjust which lessons will be visible depending on the "Lesson Statuses" you've applied. For more information, please refer to the "Lesson Status"
article. Click the eye icon
to the right of each of your statuses to enable/disable the status title appearing in your plans for your students.
5. Select which classes this view will show by clicking in the "All Classes" field.
6. Select the "View Range" for the plans you wish to make available. If choosing "Start of Week", plans will be visible starting Sunday of the current calendar week.
7. Choose the "Default View" that displays.
8. Click the "Include View Notes" slider button to leave notes about this view. These will only be available to you on this screen.
9. After that, share your key with anyone you wish to allow to view your plans and they can use the "Login" button on the main page of Planbook.com to access the view-only version of your plans.
Create a link to this view -
Click the "Download Links" or "Email Links to Me" button (to the right of the view title) to generate a link to this view and share this link with anyone you wish to allow access. Anyone with the link can access the plans without needing your "View Key".
Create additional view -
To create an additional view for a different individual or group, click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the window and select "Add View Profile".