Use this section to import plans from a previous year, or quickly copy plans from a specific class to another date. You can also use the "Link" option.
Copy will create copies of the selected plans/items. Changes made to these items will not affect the original source.
Link will create a "link" between lessons/items, allowing changes made to reflect in both the source and link.
1. Ensure the year you wish to import into is selected in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Click on the "Copy" button towards the top of the screen and you'll see this:
3. Use the "From" drop-down menu to select the "My Classes" option.
4. Use the "Year" and "Class" drop-down menus to select where you wish to import from. You should see the lessons in the selected class appear in the grid below.
5. Enter the date-range of the plans you wish to import or link. All lessons on and between these dates will be imported or linked, including blank spaces. Leaving this field this blank will import all lessons.
If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.
6. On the right side of the screen, select the class you wish to import into by using the "Class" drop-down menu.
7. Choose an import option:
AFTER: Add the imported plans to a space after all existing plans in that class. The date shown to the right of the "After" option will let you know the specific date these plans will be copied/linked.
INSERT: Import the plans starting on a date of your choosing. Existing plans on or after the dates you are inserting into will be shifted forward.
8. Click the “Copy Lessons” button or "Link Lessons" button.
Please note - if you are encountering issues, ensure that the year you wish to copy into is selected in the upper-left corner of the screen.