This section of the Sharing Options page allows teachers to create a "Teacher Key" to use the Replica feature with other teachers. This option will NOT allow the linking of lessons by other teachers.
1. Click Go To -> Sharing Options.
2. Click on the "Collaborate - All Teachers" heading if that is not already open.
3. Create a Teacher Key. The "Teacher Key" is a simple password that you'll share with other teachers to allow them to copy or link from you. This can be anything you want.
4. Save the changes by clicking the checkmark icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
Next, you'll want to make sure your classes are shareable.
5. Click Go To -> Classes
6. Click on a class.
7. Click on the "Collaborate" heading and select an option for collaboration -
No Collaboration - Class will not be shared.
View Only - Teachers can copy your lessons, but changes made will not reflect in your account.
View/Edit - Teachers can copy your lessons and use the "Replica" option to share and edit the class with you.
Replica - Make this class a copy of another teacher's class. If you wish to allow sharing for this class, do not select this option.
8. Save the changes by clicking the check mark icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
Other teachers should now be able to copy plans using the "Copy" feature or replicate your plans using the "Replica" feature.