This allows admins to set the start and end dates for terms, quarters, or semesters. Teachers can then print or track grades according to those grade periods.
1. Click Go To -> School Years.
2. Click on a school year or to add a new year, click the Add Year button at the top of the page.
3. Click the plus icon next to the Grading Periods heading to add a single grade period. To add additional grade periods, click the plus icon multiple times.
4. Enter a Period Name, and the Start/End date for the grading period. To delete an entry, click the trashcan icon to the right of the grade period.
5. Save the changes by clicking the check mark icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Teachers using the administrator-created school year will see those grade periods automatically appear on the Grades page of their accounts.