School Years (Administrator)
Teachers may select a year created by an administrator when selecting to "Add a Year" within their account.
1. Click Go To -> School Years
On this page, you'll see any previously-created years on the school level and district level.
2. To create a new year, click the Add Year button at the top of the screen. The below page should appear -
3. Enter a year name in the Year Name field. These are typically something like "2020-2021".
4. Select a First Day and Last Day date. These dates determine where plans can be added during this year.
5. Adjust the Classes are Scheduled section to select the schedule type that matches your school/district.
6. Select the specific days of the week that classes will appear using the School Days section.
7. Adjust the School Times fields to determine when a school day will start/end.
8. Save the changes by clicking the check mark icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
This year should now be visible and selectable when your teachers create a new year in their accounts.
For information on the "Grading Periods" and "Letter Grades" sections, please refer to the "Grading Periods" and "Letter Grades" sections of the Knowledge Base.