Planbook.com now allows teachers to invite students to all of their classes or specific classes with a "Student Join Code".
To generate join codes -
1. Click Go To -> Students.
2. Click "Generate Join Codes" at the top of the screen and you'll see a window appear with join codes for your specific classes.
3. Here, you'll see an option for "Join Code" and "Join URL", which you can share with your students to allow them to join your classes.
Click the "Email to me" button to have these Join Codes sent to your account email address.
Click the "Copy to clipboard" button to copy the links. You can then paste those as needed into a website or document.
Click the "Download Links" button to have a document with the links downloaded to your computer for future access.
4. If you wish to invite students to all classes at one time, you can obtain the link for all of your classes using the Email to me/Copy to Clipboard/Download Links. This will appear at the top of the list.
If you wish to prevent students from joining specific classes, you can click Go To -> Classes, and then click on a class to select the box for "No Students". This will prevent the class from appearing for students you've invited to all classes.
5. Click the "Allow students to create a NEW student Planbook.com account" button if you wish to allow students to create their own student account/login when joining your class.
*Please note* - If the student accounts have already been created, you will want to leave this deselected.
6. Share these codes with your students to allow them to join your classes.
Student Access -
If using a "Join Code", students can go to Planbook.com and click the "Student View" button in the upper-right corner of the page. Here, they'll click the option for "Have a join code? Click here to sign up".
If using the "Join URL", students can simply copy that URL into their browser to join your class.