2. Click on the "Schedule View" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Here, you'll see a list of your existing classes and a schedule with time slots. To add a class, click the "Add Class" button near the upper-left corner, and enter the name of the class. Click the color dropper icon to change the class color and click the check mark icon to save the class.
4. To schedule a class, simply drag and drop the class to a time slot.
5. If the class is not already scheduled, select the days/times you wish to schedule that by adjusting the fields in the window. When finished, click "Continue" and you should see your class added.
6. Move around your schedule by dragging and dropping the class on specific days to new time slots, or by clicking and dragging on the bottom of a class to adjust the length of the class period. When making schedule changes, you'll receive a prompt to select a date when the change should take effect.