Planbook now has the ability to copy classes (and all lessons within that class) from other years or other teachers. To do this -
1. Click on the "Copy" button at the top of the screen.
2. Use the "Lessons" drop-down menu to select "Classes" from the list.
3. Use the Teacher and Year menus to select the information you wish to copy. Select "My Classes" if you wish to copy classes from yourself. If choosing another teacher, you'll need their Email and "Teacher Key".
4. Click each class that you wish to copy or click the check box in the upper-left corner of the grid to select all classes. Click the "All Items" button below the drop-down menus to select the elements you wish to copy.
5. On the right side of the screen, select the year you wish to copy the selected classes/items into using the "Year" drop-down menu.
6. Click "Copy Classes" and you should see those classes copied over.