1. Click the "Copy" button at the top of the screen.
2. You should see this screen:
3. On the left side of the screen, use the drop-down menus to select the teacher, year, and class you wish to import from.
To add a teacher to your copy list, click the "Add Teacher" button in the "Teacher" drop-down menu. Then, enter the email and Teacher Key of the teacher you wish to import from. When you click "Save", you'll see them added to your Teachers drop-down menu.
4. Use the "Date range to copy" fields to select the dates you wish to import. All lessons on and between these dates will be imported, including blank spaces. Leaving these dates blank will import all lessons in the class.
5. On the right side of the screen, select the class you wish to import into.
6. Choose an import option:
AFTER: Add the imported plans to a space after all existing plans in that class.
INSERT: Import the plans starting on a date of your choosing. If lessons exist on the dates you are copying into, those lessons will be bumped forward.
7. Click the "Copy Lessons" button.
In the example below, you can see that we are importing the August 1st - August 15th lessons from another teacher (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the 2017-2018 year. We will be importing those into our current year's Math class starting on August 1st, 2018.
Please note - If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.