Use this section to import plans from a previous year, or quickly copy plans from a specific class to another date.
First, ensure the year you wish to import into is selected in the upper-left corner of the screen.
1. Click on the "Copy" button towards the top of the screen and you'll see this:
2. Use the "Teacher" drop-down menu to select the "My Classes" option.
3. Use the "Year" and "Class" drop-down menus to select where you wish to import from. You should see the lessons in the selected class appear in the grid below.
4. Enter the date-range of the plans you wish to import. All lessons on and between these dates will be imported, including blank spaces. Leaving this blank will import all lessons.
5. On the right side of the screen, select the class you wish to import into by using the "Class" drop-down menu.
an import option:
AFTER: Add the imported plans to a space after all existing plans in that class.
INSERT: Import the plans starting on a date of your choosing. If lessons exist on the dates are you are copying into, those lessons will be bumped forward.
7. Click the “Copy Lessons” button.
Please note - if you are encountering issues, ensure that the year you wish to copy into is selected in the upper-left corner of the screen.
Example - In the below screenshot, a user is copying their October 1st - October 31st Math lessons from their previous year into their Math class for the current year, starting on October 1st, 2018.
Please note - If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.