Skip to content

General

1375 results found

1. When weekly minimum days are full days.

We have a minimum day most Wednesdays but not all. I'd love to have a way to specify when it's a full day Wednesday and automatically have a lesson put into that space with times altered.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to color code units

I'm very visual (and sometimes I break my units up and come back to a few standards from a previous unit). It would be nice if we could color code the unit when it is listed at the top of the lesson, instead of them all showing up highlighted in blue. It would give a good visual as to how many days you have left allotted for that topic.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To help you more easily distinguish between different units within a class, you can now select a unique color for each unit!

To select a color for a unit, go to your Units page, edit the unit, and click the "Pick Color" icon.

3. Show tab color/formats in Display Settings

It would be helpful to see the colors show up on sample tabs right on the 'display settings' screen. At this time you have to save the change and then see the result appear on the lesson plan page. Then go back and make changes on the 'display settings' page. Tedious and time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now define a unique set of lesson sections for each class, to ensure your lesson structure fits the specific needs and pedagogy of each subject you teach! And as you modify the formatting for each lesson section, this formatting will show in the layout editor.

To add or modify your lesson layouts, click "User Settings" > "Lesson Layouts".

4. Allow administrators to set up school year

I wish the administrator could set up the start/end date and schedule type, as well as the school holidays rather than having each teacher do it individually.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow sharing for individual classes

Allow individual class lessons to be shared with teachers. I don't like other teachers who don't work with me all day to see have my plans

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news, we’ve added a new method for sharing plans between teachers! You can now enter individual teacher emails, select specific classes or lesson banks, and set view or edit rules for each lesson section. When combined with our new Lesson Linking feature, you now have a much more effective way to enable teacher collaboration! To learn more, visit our knowledge base at https://planbook.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1947037-setting-up-your-sharing-options-collaborate-ind

6. Allow replica lessons not tied to date

I am trying to set up multiple sets so that when I edit one class it will automatically input for the other identical class.

The problem I'm running into, though, is that we run on a rotating day schedule. When I input information into the "master" schedule and the other set skips out for that particular day, it doesn't push the lesson for the other class...it merely deletes it. PLEASE CHANGE!!!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make layout more visually friendly

The layout makes the screen look crowded. I think it would help if you changed the default font and made the classes a larger type than the content. As it looks right now, lunch and recess look like classes. It would be great if those periods blended in with the background more.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planbook v12 offers a new User Interface that is more modern, intuitive, customizable and FAST! You can adjust your display with new options, including custom fonts, dark mode, reduced brightness of past days, school day/week counters (up and down), view by cycle, and a reminders panel.

To change your display settings, click "User Settings" > "Display Settings".

8. Improve the UI

The features are nice so far but there is much to be desired on the look of the platform. Also, the drag and drop feature for moving lessons is very touchy and it isn't as smooth as it could be.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve updated our user interface, to make our editors cleaner and more intuitive for teachers, students, and administrators. In addition, to assist our users with disabilities, we’ve added support for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to all our web pages. When you get a chance, take a look and let us know what you think!

9. Make a "gift" option

I have a teacher I am the mentor for as well as a student teacher and I would like the option to pay for them a subscription as a gift. Please make that an option!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Print incomplete work

I would like to be able to print out who is missing classwork. I would like to do this for an individual student and for a class. This would be helpful so I don't have to go through each class and write it down.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For student performance reports, you can now control what individual scores to include. You can choose to include/exclude the following types: entered, empty, excused, incomplete, and missing. We hope that helps! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support@planbook.com. Thanks!

11. Allow sharing of entire units

Would like to be able to share an entire unit with another teacher. Would like them to be able to view an entire unit and copy/save the unit into their Planbook & be able to edit it. We like to share planning, I plan one unit and another teacher plans another - this would allow us to share these units and reduce our plan time. (If we could save these in a "bank" that would be wonderful! We like to plan over the summer w/o committing to a date.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. report card

I wish the grades from different classes could be easily transferred into a report card for each student through the administrator view.

Along the same lines, a high school transcript would be amazing!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print Comments

I would like to be able to print the comments administrators make in the comments section. This is something our monitoring team looks for when they come for a visit. As it is now I cant copy and paste the comments to print. When you try to use the browser to print, all the comments do not show up. Thanks!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Performance Printing

When printing the student's performance report it would be nice if the notes I added to the student showed up so I can see why they received the grade they did, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. math

math is fun

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Student sharing link to Day View

I want to embed planbook.com into my website. I would like to use the day view by default.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planbook.com now allows you to change the default view (Day, Week, Month) for your Student View Link. To update the default view, select Sharing Options from the Go To menu. Do not hesitate to contact us at support@planbook.com with any questions. Thanks!

17. Various sharing options with coworkers

I would like the ability to share particular classes with coworkers and other classes with other teachers. For example, have my co-teacher able to view all my classes, but other grade level teachers only able to view certain subjects.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news, we’ve added a new method for sharing plans between teachers! You can now enter individual teacher emails, select specific classes or lesson banks, and set view or edit rules for each lesson section. When combined with our new Lesson Linking feature, you now have a much more effective way to enable teacher collaboration! To learn more, visit our knowledge base at https://planbook.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1947037-setting-up-your-sharing-options-collaborate-ind

18. Print multiple months

Capability to print more than one month view at a time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. hi

hi

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. grade reporting

Different kinds of reports for example an admin could be able to print grades for all of the students in that school or a particular grade or a particular class with only 1 piece of paper per student, meaning that that one piece of paper has all of the classes that student takes and the corresponding grades for that grade period.

Also along the same lines, allow the ability to do semester grades in which the 2 quarters are averaged.

Thank you for all the changes you have made so far. They are very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 68 69