Skip to content

General

1375 results found

1. Make layout more visually friendly

The layout makes the screen look crowded. I think it would help if you changed the default font and made the classes a larger type than the content. As it looks right now, lunch and recess look like classes. It would be great if those periods blended in with the background more.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planbook v12 offers a new User Interface that is more modern, intuitive, customizable and FAST! You can adjust your display with new options, including custom fonts, dark mode, reduced brightness of past days, school day/week counters (up and down), view by cycle, and a reminders panel.

To change your display settings, click "User Settings" > "Display Settings".

2. Edit class time for replica lesson

I'd like to be able to edit the class time of a replica class right from clicking on the Plans.

Currently I have to go into Classes and change the replica to View/Edit, then go back and change the meeting time, then go back to Classes and change that class back over to a replica. I still want all of the lesson/homework to be a replica, while simply changing the meeting time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add live chat

Live chat!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Various sharing options with coworkers

I would like the ability to share particular classes with coworkers and other classes with other teachers. For example, have my co-teacher able to view all my classes, but other grade level teachers only able to view certain subjects.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news, we’ve added a new method for sharing plans between teachers! You can now enter individual teacher emails, select specific classes or lesson banks, and set view or edit rules for each lesson section. When combined with our new Lesson Linking feature, you now have a much more effective way to enable teacher collaboration! To learn more, visit our knowledge base at https://planbook.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1947037-setting-up-your-sharing-options-collaborate-ind

5. Limited administrative account

offer a limited administrative account, one in which an administrator of a certain department is only allowed access to certain lessons.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show tasks from To Do list on plans

I would like tasks that have a due date to appear on my plans like an event, so that I can see when deadlines are approaching.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To allow teachers to quickly view upcoming items, we have added a Reminders panel, to show events, classwork, notes and To Dos that are due in the next 7 days.

To view the Reminders panel, click the "Reminders" icon in the upper right corner of your Plans page.

8. Allow sharing for individual classes

Allow individual class lessons to be shared with teachers. I don't like other teachers who don't work with me all day to see have my plans

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news, we’ve added a new method for sharing plans between teachers! You can now enter individual teacher emails, select specific classes or lesson banks, and set view or edit rules for each lesson section. When combined with our new Lesson Linking feature, you now have a much more effective way to enable teacher collaboration! To learn more, visit our knowledge base at https://planbook.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1947037-setting-up-your-sharing-options-collaborate-ind

9. print today

Create a box to print today only. No more selecting from the to/from calendars! I tweak my lessons everyday and so prefer to print 1 day at a time. A check box for "print today only" would make life a bit easier!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now print a single day of lesson plans in only two clicks!

To print your plans for a day, click the "Action" icon in the day header, and then click "Send To".

10. Folders for attachments

It would be nice to organize your files into folder so you do not have to scroll so far looking for items

239 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now group your resource files into folders!

To create folders, go to your "Resources" page, click the "Add" icon, and select "Add Folder".

To move your files into folders, click the "Action" icon, and select "Manage".

11. Add search for My List

My "My List" is getting pretty long (I use it for district-provided objectives). It is unwieldy to scroll through the whole list looking for specific objectives. It would be much easier if there was a search field so that you could enter keywords from the objective or the ID and have it filter down so there are fewer visible, making it easier to find the item you're looking for.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print single lesson

I would like to be able to print individual lessons quickly by having a print option added to the lesson's drop-down menu (with other options such as edit, copy, bump, etc.). This option would be particularly useful for non-classroom teachers but would probably be helpful for any teacher, and would be much faster than having to go through all of the print options necessary to print individual class lessons.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add instructional strategies to a template

There is currently a place to list strategies. I'd like to be able to attach a master copy or template in that section.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. School wide Grading Periods and Letter Grades

Allow for the administrator to be able to make changes that impact all teachers without having to go into each teacher's account. The school has a grading scale and it would be less time consuming if the administrator could create grading scales and other things that apply to the school as a whole without having to go into each account.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow units to be assigned to multiple classes

When I design a unit, I can only attach it to one class. I teach elementary specials, and I apply the same unit to multiple hours and days of the week. For example, I have five different first grade classes. They won't stay on the same exact schedule of lessons throughout the year. Eventually, they'll have the same units. Instead of rewriting that unit, I would like to apply to multiple classes.

758 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To assign a single unit to multiple classes, we recommend that you create a Unit Lesson Bank, and then LINK the new unit to your classes. You can link the new unit to as many classes as you’d like, and any changes you make to the lessons in the unit bank will automatically show in all classes with the link!

You can view our Knowledge Base (https://planbook.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1947406-copying-linking-units-in-your-account) or our Video Tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNValfrajJE) to learn more. We hope this helps, any questions do not hesitate to contact us at support@planbook.com. Thanks!

16. Add additional undo capabilities

Add an undo button that gives you a drop down of several things that you have done recently. Be sure to include imports, no class days, deletions, etc.

606 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our new Change History feature offers a comprehensive view of all actions you take on your plans, and allows you to UNDO the most recent changes!

To access your Change History, click "User Settings" > "Change History".

17. Allow teachers to decorate plans

I think it would be awesome if we could decorate our own planners- ex. Erin Condren style. Like a fancy electronic planner! Maybe electronic stickers we can add for parties/staff meetings/ dentist appointments/ holidays/ trainings/ themes. Teachers LOVE to decorate planners! I have a personal planner but I love my plan book! Also if you could include and easy lesson plan template that looks well designed that would be awesome as well (incuding assessment goals).

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For teachers who enjoy visuals in their plans, you can now add stickers! Stickers allow you to showcase student birthdays, school events, holidays and reminders.

To add a sticker to your plans, click the "Action" icon on the day you would like your sticker, and select "Add Sticker".

18. Unit Template

Just as there is the option to have a lesson plan template, it would be great to have a unit plan template as well.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! Units now include sections, to allow you to add structure and capture additional details for your units. Hope this helps, any questions please let us know!

19. Unit Templates

Add more detailed templates. For example, all of my units work the same. It's a 30 day run. My basics (Bellwork, Lesson, Homework, Materials, etc.) are all the same. The only difference are the individual page numbers, story titles, and Unit Titles. It is also the same for multiple classes. My 9th and 10th grade follow the same format. My 11th and 12th grade follow the same format. I'd love to be able to apply each day (30 templates) one time and have it fit for all my units. I can't even use the templates right now because I can't…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow collaboration on units

The sharing and collaboration of unit plans would make this product more effective for the Secondary level. My team would like to be able to share and edit unit plans for more effective collaboration.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! We now support school lesson banks! This allows teachers to create and share banks/units for a grade/school/district. Permissions can be set to control who is able to view and edit the lessons. Hope that helps, any questions just let us know!

1 2 6 8 10 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base