Skip to content

General

1375 results found

1. Sharing of Specific Week Only

Allow sharing of a specific week OnLy -- currently sharing settings allow for a link to be created which gives access to the current week as well as previous week and/or the entire school year. I would like a sharing link that allows for OnLy the current week to be viewed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Color code by To Do priority

color coding priorities on the to do list

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now choose your own colors for each To Do priority level (High, Medium, Low)!

To adjust your To Do priority level colors, click "User Settings" > "Display Settings" > "Notes & To Do".

3. I would like to share with my students only the current DAY and the previous week.

I have lots of links in my plans to tests etc. so I only want students to see the current DAY not the entire week. More flexibility would be appreciated for the sharing of lesson plans with students.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bump/Extend Relica lessons

I have new teachers on my team that REPLICA their classes from me. However, they are in charge of planning lessons for those subjects. I think they should have the option under their Lesson Actions to bump or extend lessons as well.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now link units and lessons with a colleague or team, and lesson dates are not required to match! This means teachers can now collaborate on the same set of lessons even if they have different schedules. This can also be used for a teacher who has multiple sections of the same subject, as each section can now be on its own schedule. To learn more, visit our knowledge base at https://planbook.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1947022-the-copy-screen

5. Admin report to show missing plans

Have a report for your school that will show who has missing plans for the day.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Teachers can now mark when their plans are "Ready" for the week! This adds a green "vertical bar" next to the teacher icon, to allow administrators to quickly see which teachers have completed their plans. Administrators can also mark when a teacher's plans have been "Reviewed/Approved" for the week.

In addition, Administrators can go to a new "Reporting - Plans" page, to track teacher plan submissions by week or year!

6. Unit Materials,Standards and Instructional Strategies

It would be great if we could set up unit materials, lesson instruction and objectives from the beginning of setting up the unit. If it can be like the current standards with a box to generate the same info for all the lessons under that unit. As an ELL teacher much of my information is shared for multiple classes and materials don't change. It's too tedious to copy/paste for each lesson. I need to have it just in case a sub is used for my class.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to automatically update lessons in the bank

Lesson bank lessons should optionally reflect any changes made in the plans.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please bring back LIST VIEW to come back for 'all lessons'

Recently, the LIST VIEW for 'all lessons' has disappeared. All of the lessons now just say 'untitled lesson' or 'empty lesson'. You have to go through each lesson and click on the little triangle at the left side of each to edit and then open and view that lesson. It takes far too long to do something that used to be automatic. When I only see classes every 3 school days, seeing a 'weekly view' isn't helpful. I need to see the running list of the entire school year for that class. (Music, Art, PE, etc, often see students only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reset Lesson - Revert to Template

I would love to be able to delete the content of a lesson and reset it to the template default. As it is, I have the option to delete the entire lesson, or I have to manually copy/paste the template into the lesson.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! If you right-click on the lesson you wish to remove the template from and select “Delete Lesson”, this will delete the lesson and restore the lesson block to the default template automatically.

11. Allow lesson sections unique to class

Different template settings for content areas. Allow math to be different from science lesson plans.
    My state requires certain language arts formats for lesson plans, but the other subject areas don't have a specific template. However I have to apply the language arts template to all my classes using this program. Keep up the good work!

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now define a unique set of lesson sections for each class, to ensure your lesson structure fits the specific needs and pedagogy of each subject you teach!

To add or modify your lesson layouts, click "User Settings" > "Lesson Layouts".

To connect a lesson layout to a class, go to your "Classes" page, edit the class, and select the lesson layout.

12. Allow admin to evaluate plans

Allow administrators to evaluate lessons plans, similar to the “taught” button but with the options of
    Excellent
    Needs Improvement
    Repeat
    On every field on the plans, this way teachers get more specific feedback, and administrators are required to check every part of every plan every week.
    And at the end of the year a summary of each field, printable.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Teachers can now mark when their plans are "Ready" for the week! This adds a green "vertical bar" next to the teacher icon, to allow administrators to quickly see which teachers have completed their plans. Administrators can also mark when a teacher's plans have been "Reviewed/Approved".

In addition, Administrators can go to a new "Reporting - Plans" page, to track teacher plan submissions by week or year!

13. Lock lesson without going back to top

After I lock a lesson, the screen always goes back to the top of my day's plans. I have to then scroll down to where I was working. It is extremely annoying when I am writing lessons for 9 different groups, and some of the groups are in similar topics, and I can't remember which lesson plan I was working on at the moment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve the snow day

There should be a simple option for "snow day" or "unexpected cancellation" for inclement weather or other reasons. Within that option, there should be a simple checkbox to either count the school day or not (this matters to elementary school teachers who count the days and celebrate 100 days). Secondly, there should be an easy checkbox to continue or skip the cycle day. Finally, there should be an easy checkbox of what to do with the lessons (deleted or pushed to the next day or even saved on that day to be used when the teacher can make up the…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! On the Add drop down, you can select to add a “No School Day”. You’ll see two check boxes, both automatically selected, to mark this day as a No School and a No Cycle day. This will ensure that all lessons are automatically adjusted, and your school day counter is correct. Hope that helps, any questions please let us know!

15. Deleting Multiple Items in My List

The capability of deleting multiple items in My List.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now delete multiple My List items in a single request!

To manage your My List items, click "User Settings" > "My List" > "Action' icon, and select "Manage".

16. Set event for entire school year

Instead of having to set the dates for all events, would be helpful to be able to just say repeat weekly, daily, monthly for the whole school year.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Entering lessons by subject

I would like to be able to plan one subject for the whole week and then have the program add it to the lesson plan instead of finding the subject each day to update the plan. I teach the same subject at a variety of times so I am always searching for the subject.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow links in Notes and To Do items

Have the ability to insert links into the To Do or Notes section of the site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Keep Notes displayed

Hi. I have discovered that Notes simply disappear once their assigned date is past. This is very annoying. Why can't all notes be displayed unless I filter them, rather than the other way around? I want the list of notes to function as prompts, i.e. "sticky notes" that I want to keep at the forefront of my thinking while planning, and I want them to persist until I choose to dismiss them. (Not the same category as To Do tasks which are time framed.) Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Archive Lesson Banks

With so many classes over the past few years, I have a huge collection of courses that I am not teaching right now. If we could archive the courses that are listed in the bank, it would make it a bit easier to read through the list of banked material.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?