Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow teachers to set own default font

I have to use the drop down menu to change to the font I want for all my classes and everyday-annoying. So please allow teachers to choose their own default font!

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy lessons to multiple classes at once

I have just created lesson banks that I will copy lessons from throughout the year. The lessons will be used for multiple classes. Currently, I can copy the lessons to each of the classes individually. However, it would be much more efficient for me to have the option of selecting multiple classes at the same time in the "Copy To" section.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. delete attachments

It would be great to be able to delete old attachments

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make a "baseline" year

I want to be able to make a baseline year that has all of my units and lessons exactly as they are in my pacing guides. It's not working for me to copy from previous years because I make too many changes that I don't want to keep for the next year. I went back to a year before I started using planbook to create this myself, but it's a challenge since the calendar defaults to the current year. If the baseline could exist without being tied to a particular year, that would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. spell check

I really wish that there was spell check when you are typing in your lessons.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Printing Teacher Schedules

I think we should be able to print our schedules without the lessons, dates above the lessons, and page numbers below. I'd like to be able to share with my admin team.
    Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lock just one lesson tab/section to date

Allow "lock lesson SECTION/TAB to date". Sometimes I add a special note/event/test to a date. I often just want that lesson SECTION/TAB to be locked, not all components of the lesson. It would be nice if I could choose to lock just one part of it (by tab) in addition to the option to lock the entire lesson to a specific date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Print / Export Unit

When printing / exporting, I would like to choose a unit to export. It's such a hassle to figure out the dates and use them, plus sometimes there are days within a time period that don't apply to the unit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Select which attachments to bump

I am in a new grade this year and would like to get rid of some of the previously uploaded attachments. Also many of lessons I need to bump certain attachments but not all of them. I would like to be able to bump only selected attachments to the next day.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the screen moving to the top of the Bank when you save a lesson.

Currently when you adjust a lesson in the bank, when you save the lesson, the screen takes you to the top of the bank instead of staying in the location that lesson that was adjusted is in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to create a QR code to post into your classroom. Admin can use their phone to scan the QR code & instantly see your plans on device

Teachers can print off a QR code, frame it, post it on the wall in their classroom. When Admin or any other goes into the room, they can scan the QR code with their phone/tablet/device and instantly view teachers lesson plans for that day.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Standards Organization

Add an additional criteria for standards to list individual courses within a set of standards. I teach Art and need to plan 2D Art 1 standards separate from 2D Art 3 Honors for example. The current system is confusing to have to know which standards from the whole list apply to the course I am planning a specific lesson or unit for. Right now I have to have my standards list to view on a separate device or printed paper to reference.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow assignments to be graded complete/not complete.

Instead of just a numeric score, allowing assignments to be graded as completed or not completed. If it's complete, the student would get full credit towards their grade. This would be helpful in my special education classroom where accuracy as in score may be more ambiguous depending on staff support and modified assignments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it possible to post to Google Classroom's Stream. Teachers have assignments, like math or reading, that are not actual "assignments."

It would be great to make it possible to post to Google Classroom's Stream and not just "Classwork" tab. Teachers have assignments, like math problems or reading, that are not actual "assignments" done on Classroom that they want to communicate with students and parents (through guardian summaries). This would save teachers a lot of time from re-entering information in both programs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show or hide lessons in lessons bank

When I use minus or plus buttons in lessons bank, all lessons are shown or hidden together. It would be interesting to hide or show only one lesson at a time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. linked classes

Our school has a 6 day rotation with each class meeting 5 of the 6 days. I would like to be able to write a lesson for one section of a class and have it fill in the other sections of the same class on the appropriate days.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. copy lessons by date

I am a special education teacher. I collaborate with many teachers across grade levels, but I don't work with every teacher every day. When I import (copy) lessons into my week, the lessons do not copy to the same date, but rather by the same class. For example, Monday copies into my Monday, Tuesday copies into my Wednesday, Wednesday copies into my Friday, Thursday copies into next Monday...etc. This is ineffective as I need to keep up with units in a timely manner. It is also incredibly time consuming to individually import lessons by day (I work with teachers in…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ...let us color code our seating charts!

I teach music so I see every student in Pre-K -5th and 2 AU classes. I group them by colors and numbers and anything else I can think of. It would be great if we could have different options to group them. Thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Google Classroom Feature Idea (Topics)

It would be great if teachers can select which Topic they need their assignement to go to in Google Classroom. It will save them from having to go in and edit the assignment when added from Planbook.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories