Skip to content
To add a picture or image to a lesson:
- Click on a lesson to open the lesson editor.
- Select the lesson section for the image.
- Click the More (3 dots) icon in the first toolbar.
- Click the Insert/Edit Image icon in the second toolbar.
- You can choose to Upload an image, enter a Source URL for the image, or select a Planbook sticker from the Image List.
- Enter a Width and Height for the image. We recommend using 200 for each as a starting point. You can then resize the image as needed in the lesson editor.
- Click the Save button to add the image.