General

1. list manually entered events separate from those imported from Google Calendar

I often manually enter some events, no school days, conferences, etc. However, I also import our school's public Google Calendar. Right now, there doesn't seem to be a way to see those events separately so that I can see and/or edit the ones that I entered (since I know that I can't edit those imported from a Google calendar.

It would be nice to be able to see or sort them separately in the events section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. auto-fill dates when printing from list view

It is a major pain to print your plans out of List View when you want to just print off a single unit. Currently you can select the course and the unit you want to view, which is fantastic. However, it is often quicker for me to take two screenshots than to try and get the dates correct. That's kind of dumb. For instance, if my unit is longer than what my screen will display and I click print before I remember that I need to write down the start and end dates. I can no longer scroll down to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Find a way to print attendance in a format that shows what days/assignments have been missed

So it looks like a traditional attendance log. I have only seen it as listing the number of days attending...It wasn't even showing how many absences.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recurring Lessons

I have looked at past questions and I still don't see exactly what I am looking for. I would love to see a "repeat weekly" option within a lesson. Similar to the extend, repeat, bump option. For example, I have recess duty every Wednesday. It would be much easier to type it once and click a button to repeat weekly than use a template or type it in each week.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include a space for classroom in time schedule section, please.

I teach in multiple labs and classrooms - so it would be great if when setting up the timetable schedule for my classes I could also include the classroom location for each of the time slots. Currently I have to look it up each time I am lesson planning to see which room I am in as each room as considerably different resources available (i.e. some have both audio and visual equipment, others have only video, some are full wet-chemistry labs, and some are basic classrooms, some rooms I can project on the whiteboard and label diagrams on the whiteboard,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the "To Do" and "Notes" feature to the student accounts

When students create an account and are added to my lesson plans page they can see all my plans. I think it would be beneficial for them to have the ability to make a "To Do" checklist for them to keep track of what assignments they still need to complete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Back button should return to prior week

Back button in browser should return you to the week you were looking at. Right now, if you provide a link to students to the calendar, the page always returns to the week of the current date. So, if a student is looking forward or backward a few weeks and clicks on a link, when they hit the back button on the browser, they are no longer looking at the week of interest- instead they are looking at the current date. That is a real hassle.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. View All option in Lesson Editor

When editing a lesson on an iPad (and maybe on a computer also), you can only see the contents of one tab at a time. Sometimes this makes it difficult to reference the contents of another tab because you're having to click back-and-forth multiple times.

It would be really nice if we had a special tab or button that lets us view ALL of the lesson contents/components and edit it at the same time. Right now you can view all of the contents in regular day, week and month view. But if you need to edit it you're back to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make a mobile view for students

Hey Folks, I see that you have mobile apps and that is great, but many students cannot download or install another app. It would be great if there was a view or views that just looked good in a mobile web page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Planbook for China

I’m working in China (Lanzhou, Gansu province) and pretty much enjoy your platform. I’ve been recommending it to my friends and schools here. But the only hurdle I have is that the website works unbearably slow here unless I use the vpn (people here don’t even know about that). The ios apps work faster, though. However their functionality is not full yet. I wonder if you could influence the speed of Planbook in China. Thank you in advance.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mobile Apps - View only option

Please add view only option for mobile apps. What I mean is that if I want to briefly go through the class I teach and somehow happen to double tap on the lesson it opens the lesson editing screen and it’s not convenient at all if, for example, my aim was to look at some attachments or other sections of the lesson and then I have to move to find the section I initially wanted to look at. Thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quick Copy students to new class

My students started a new class, I want to quickly assign them to the new class

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mobile Apps - Add day to date selection

Hi! Could you please add the name of the day somehow next to the date. Sometimes I need to check the lessons I had on, say, Saturday, but now I need to open the calendar in the phone first and check which date that was and only then can I get to those lessons in the app.
    Thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No class day add shift lessons option in the apps

It’s even better to have that option by default rather than just lose the lesson when selecting “no class day”

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No Class Day Shift Assessments and Assignments in addition to lessons

No Class Day should have the option to shift assessments and assignments as well as lessons.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Search in students

I have a lot of them and if I need to quickly assign a student to the lesson I need to go through the huge list in search for the one I need

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option of adding students when assigning to the class

When I assign the students and need to add a new student I have to go back again to “go to” - “students” or go back to the previous menu. Please, make the button to “add student”

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)