Allow page breaks when printing
allow us to be able to set up pages how we want with subjects ending at one point on a page, the rest on the second page.
-
Anonymous
commented
Add the option to let teachers select where the printed lesson plans will have a page break. It is more convenient not to have to keep flipping a page back and forth to see the entire lesson plan for a subject.
-
Jane Irwin
commented
I hate it that my lessons break across a page. It is worst thing about using this program. I don't want to have to have my computer open all the time, especially on a laptop the is connected to the overhead. If I have to pop it open to check something the kids see everything including notes to myself. I always work from a printed copy it it is horrible.
-
Anonymous
commented
Give us the option of hard page breaks so a lesson is not split onto two different pages when we print our plans.
-
Leslie Notah
commented
page breaks that make sense- not in the middle of the lesson.
-
Anonymous
commented
for example i would like my 2nd page to start after lunch. Now it has the heading for writing on the first page and the lesson on the second. i don't like that.
-
Anonymous
commented
So when using two pages per day or week, and double sided, they will print facing each other instead on the opposite sides of the page. :)