1. 334 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email subscription expiration soon

When I got to school this morning and opened my planbook there was a pop-up message that said my subscription had expired and I could not edit my planbook anymore. My first reaction was to panic since I needed my planbook TODAY!! I went ahead and quickly entered my credit card info (luckily I had a credit card on me!) and then I got to thinking....why wasn't I notified in advance that my subscription was about to expire? The whole thing seemed rather abrupt. Then I started wondering if my planbook had been hacked and someone had just tricked me…

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the snow day

There should be a simple option for "snow day" or "unexpected cancellation" for inclement weather or other reasons. Within that option, there should be a simple checkbox to either count the school day or not (this matters to elementary school teachers who count the days and celebrate 100 days). Secondly, there should be an easy checkbox to continue or skip the cycle day. Finally, there should be an easy checkbox of what to do with the lessons (deleted or pushed to the next day or even saved on that day to be used when the teacher can make up the…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add unit should default to current class

If you are viewing units for one class, have that class as the default class you are adding units to.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mobile Apps - Add attendance tracker

The new mobile app is excellent and a definite upgrade from the old one. As someone who teaches from an iPad, so I use the mobile app, it's very frustrating to not be able to track attendance within the application itself.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. auto-fill dates when printing from list view

It is a major pain to print your plans out of List View when you want to just print off a single unit. Currently you can select the course and the unit you want to view, which is fantastic. However, it is often quicker for me to take two screenshots than to try and get the dates correct. That's kind of dumb. For instance, if my unit is longer than what my screen will display and I click print before I remember that I need to write down the start and end dates. I can no longer scroll down to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base