Planbook includes instructional strategies from a wide array of organizations and leaders in the field of education, including Kagan, Kaplan, Marzano, Danielson, UDL, and WICOR. If there is a strategy framework that you do not see in our list, and would like us to add, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help!
If you would like to add a school specific set of instructional strategies, you can do so with the School Strategy feature. Once the strategies are added, teachers can apply the strategies to lessons using the Strategies tab in the lesson editor. If not already enabled, you will need to enable the Strategies lesson section in the school's Lesson Layout if one is in use, or teachers will need to enable the Strategies lesson section in their own lesson layouts.
To add a School Strategy item:
- Click the User Settings icon in top-right menu.
- Select the Strategies option.
- Click the Add Strategy (+) icon in the top-right menu.
- Enter a Strategy ID for the strategy.
- Enter a Strategy Title for the strategy.
- If desired, enter a Description for the strategy.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in top-right menu to save your changes.