Skip to content
To allow substitute teachers to view your plans online, you can create a Substitute View. You have full control over the classes, lesson sections, and lesson timeframe that substitutes can view in your plans. To create a Substitute View:
- Click the User Setting icon in top-right menu.
- Select the Sharing Options button.
- Select the View - Substitutes option in menu bar.
- Enter a View Key. The view key creates a unique identifier for each view, and can be anything you want.
- Select the View Items to include in the view. View items can include events, and specific lesson sections.
- Select the View Classes to include in the view. Note that it is fine to select multiple classes at one time, as you will receive a unique link for each individual class, which you can share with different substitutes as needed.
- Set a View Range for the view. The view range allows you to control how far in the past, and how far in the future, you allow lessons to be viewed.
- Select a Default Layout for the view. This sets the layout substitutes will see initially, but they will have the ability to switch the layout as needed.
- If desired, add View Information to the view. View information can include more general information to guide substitutes, such as your regular classroom routines, pull out schedules, etc.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- Click the Download or Email to me icon in top-right menu to receive your view links. This will include a single link for all classes, as well as an individual link for each class, and can be shared with substitutes as needed.