Skip to content
To copy or link lessons from another teacher:
- From the Plans page, click the Copy icon in top-right menu.
Copy From (Left Side):
- Select Lessons in the Type dropdown.
- Select the teacher email in the From dropdown. Note that the teacher will need to Add a Permission for you to see their email in the dropdown.
- Select the school year to copy from in the Year dropdown.
- Select the class to copy from in the Class dropdown.
- If desired, select a unit to copy from in the Unit dropdown.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the lessons to copy, or leave blank for all lessons.
- If desired, click the Show button to view the lessons to copy.
Copy To (Right Side):
- Select the class to copy the lessons to in the Class dropdown.
- Select Where to place lessons:
- AFTER Existing Lessons - Lessons will be inserted after all existing lessons in the class.
- INSERT Starting At - Enter an Insert Date, and lessons will be inserted starting on the date. Any existing lessons will be shifted accordingly.
- Select to copy or link the lessons:
- Copy Lessons - Lessons will be copied to your class. Changes made to source lessons will not show in the copied lessons.
- Link Lessons - Lessons will be linked to your class. Changes made to source lessons will show in the linked lessons.