Skip to content
When entering grades for your students, you can also add a specific note to each student score. Score notes allow you to add context as needed, and can be a helpful resource when meeting with the student, parent/guardians, resource teams, etc. To add a score note:
- From the Planbook Bar, select Grades.
- Select the Class to add the score note.
- Select the Grade Period to add the score note.
- Click on the Name of the student.
- Add a Note to each classwork item as appropriate.
- If desired, click the Next button in top-left menu to jump to the next student in the class.