We recommend that students are promoted once per year, to easily move them up one grade level in Planbook. Note that this feature is only available to administrator accounts, and is only applied to the students connected directly to the school account.
To promote students:
- From the Planbook Bar, select Students > Manage.
- Click the Actions (3 dot) icon in top-right menu.
- Select the Promote option.
- Select the Highest Grade Level at your school. This will ensure that all students at the current highest grade will be moved to an inactive state. You will retain full access to inactive students, and all their information (attendance, grades, etc.) will be saved.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in top-right menu to complete the promotion.