For teachers who want to share lessons, and retain the flexibility of teaching the shared lessons on different dates, we recommend using Copy/Link. A COPY creates a new lesson, to allow the teacher to change it as needed. A LINK retains a connection between the lessons, such that changes made by one teacher are automatically viewed by both.
Copy/Link: Source Teacher
The source teacher (who created the lessons) will:
- Click the User Settings icon in top-right menu.
- Select the Sharing Options button.
- Select Collaborate - Permissions in menu bar.
- Click the Add (+) button to add a new permission.
- Select the teachers (email address), classes, and view rules.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in top-right menu to save your changes.
Copy/Link: Target Teacher
The target teacher (who will receive the lessons) will:
- Click the Copy icon in top-right menu to go to the Copy Page.
- Under Copy FROM (left side), select the From, Year and Class of source teacher.
- Select lesson Date Range to copy or link.*
- Under Copy TO (right side), select Class.
- Click Copy Lessons or Link Lessons.