For teachers who want to share lessons, and retain the flexibility of teaching the shared lessons on different dates, we recommend using Copy/Link. A COPY creates a new lesson, to allow the teacher to change it as needed. A LINK retains a connection between the lessons, such that changes made by one teacher are automatically viewed by both.
The source teacher (who created the lessons):
1. Permissions are specific to a school year, so first confirm you are in the year with the class(es) to share.
2. Click User Settings > Sharing Options > Collaborate - Permissions
3. Use the Add button to add a Permission
4. Select the teachers (email address), classes, and view or edit rules
5. Click the check mark (top right) to save
The target teacher (who will receive the lessons):
1. Click the Copy icon (top right menu) to go to the Copy Page
2. Under Copy FROM (left side), select the From, Year and Class of source teacher
3. Select lesson date range to copy or link*
4. Under Copy TO (right side), select target class
5. Click Copy Lessons or Link Lessons
* You can also drag and drop a lesson from the source class to the target class