Skip to content
To add a new unit to a class:
- From the Planbook Bar, select Units.
- Click the Add (+) icon in the top-right menu.
- Enter a Unit ID for the unit. Unit ID is a "quick reference" code for the unit, and we encourage using numbers (1, 2, 3, …) to show unit order.
- Enter a Unit Title for the unit.
- If desired, click the Pick Color (palette) icon to select a new color for the unit.
- Select a Class for the unit.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the unit. Unit dates allow you to set a target timeframe for the unit, to help with pacing. Unit lessons are not required to remain in the date range, as you retain the ability to schedule lessons as needed.
- Add content to each lesson section as desired. Content added to lesson sections will be available to show in all lessons connected to the unit.
- Click the Save (checkmark) icon in top-right menu to save your changes.