Skip to content
You can copy units from your own class, a shared teacher class, the current year or a prior year, or from a lesson bank (your own or a school bank). To copy units into a class:
- From the Plans page, click the Copy icon in top-right menu.
Copy From (Left Side):
- Select Units in the Type dropdown.
- To copy units from your own class, select My Classes in the From dropdown.
- To copy units from another teacher, select the teacher email in the From dropdown. Note that the teacher will need to Add a Permission for you to see their email in the dropdown.
- Select the school year to copy from in the Year dropdown.
- Select the class to copy from in the Class dropdown.
- Alternatively, to copy units from a bank, select the bank in the Bank dropdown.
- Select the unit items to copy in the Unit Items dropdown.
- Select the units to copy in the FROM Units list.
Copy To (Right Side):
- Select the class to copy the units to in the Class dropdown.
- Select Where to place lessons:
- AFTER Existing Lessons - Unit lessons will be inserted after all existing lessons in the class.
- INSERT Starting At - Enter an Insert Date, and unit lessons will be inserted starting on the date. Any existing lessons will be shifted accordingly.
- Select to copy or link the units:
- Copy Units - Units and lessons will be copied to your class. Changes made to source units/lessons will not show in copied items.
- Link Units - Units and lessons will be linked to your class. Changes made to source units/lessons will show in linked items.