A replica class allows multiple teachers to automatically view and/or edit ALL lessons for a class. There is no need to copy or link lessons from one class to the other. The one restriction to this feature is that lessons MUST remain on the same schedule. Specifically, each lesson will be taught on the exact same date for all teachers. If you would like to have the flexibility of teaching the same lessons, but on different dates, we recommend a Copy/Link.
To set up a Replica, the source teacher (whose class created the lessons):
1. If not already done, click User Settings > Sharing Options > Collaborate - Class Replicas, and create a "Teacher Key"
2. The source teacher will open the Planbook Bar > Classes Page
3. Click on the class to edit, and set "Collaborate" to "View Only" or "View/Edit"
4. Click the check mark (top right) to save
The replica teacher (whose class will mirror the source):
1. The replica teacher will open the Planbook Bar > Classes Page
2. Click on the class to edit, and set "Collaborate" to "Replica"
3. If the source teacher has already been added, select the Teacher, School Year, and Class to replicate
4. If the source teacher has not been added, click "Get Classes" and enter the Teacher Email and Teacher Key
5. Click "Show Classes", and select the School Year and Class to replicate
6. Click the check mark (top right) to save