There may be times when viewing the detailed contents of your lessons is overwhelming, making it difficult for you to focus in on a specific class, lesson component, classwork, etc. The Filter Plans feature provides a simple and powerful way to control what is displayed on your Plans page, and allows you to dynamically adjust your view as often as you'd like.
To filter your plans:
- Click the Filter Plans icon in the top-left menu.
- Select the items to show or hide in your plans:
- Classes - Limit the view to selected classes.
- Lesson Tags - Limit the view to lessons with specific tags.
- Lesson Sections - Limit the view to selected lesson sections.
- Other Sections - Limit the view of other lesson components.
- If you wish to save your filters for future logins, click Save Preferences.
To quickly hide all lesson content, except for lesson titles:
- Click the Hide Details icon in the top-left menu.
- To show your plans, click the icon once more.