Planbook now allows you to add custom fonts to your plans! To do this -
1. Download your font file from your website of choice.
2. In your Planbook account, click on the Go To menu and select "Display Settings".
3. Towards the bottom of the screen, click the plus icon next to "Custom Fonts".
4. Enter in a title or "Font Family" and click the "Choose File" button to select the font file from your computer.
5. After selecting the font file, click the "Apply" button.
6. Click the apply/save button on your "Display Settings" page. You should now be able to select this font style when customizing the font for your Planbook.